Database Integration on your web site
One way to utilize a large quantity of data is to integrate your web site with a database. This can make your web site more interactive and informative to prospective customers, both publishing and collecting data. Common examples of data integrated web sites are:
Systems can be based on Microsoft Access databases (limited number of users at one time) to SQL databases (providing a faster, more flexible back end) to simple data tables. Legacy systems that you are using in your company today may also be integrated into web based systems.
Some Possible Database Web Applications
Think about all the things your web site could possibly do with a database integrated back-end:
- List your products (i.e. real estate listings, e-commerce products, etc.) for prospective customers to view
- Customers can make appointments online for consultations
- Lists of office locations linked to maps
Private Areas of your web site can have databases integrated into them as well:
- Show your employees possible vacation days
- Company directories
- Job applicants -attached resumes, notes, etc.
- Employee assignments & schedules
- Sales order reports
- Supply chain data
Data integrated systems can make managing data on the web a breeze. To find your customized solution for the web, contact us today!
") document.write(' '); // -->