Web Design & Development Services
Designing and developing revenue oriented web sites is how Metheney Consulting got its start. Our Charlotte, NC web design team designs Internet projects that achieve measurable business objectives.
Many 'non-professional' designers don't take into account the many design factors that impact your results. Through years of experience, we know the various aspects of your web site design that will affect your revenue.
Whether you need an original site or a re-design for your existing site, Metheney Consulting can help you get the results you need. We know that GREAT web design is not about how flashy and "cool" your web site is, but how it makes or saves you money. The bottom line: does your site make you money? If not, you need to think about "Professional" Web Design. And by professional, we don't mean someone who takes money for it. We mean someone who knows about: usability, ease of navigation, color theory & typography to get desired emotional effects, flow of information to make your site compelling, and much more.
- WEB SITE Business Objectives - Impacted by the placement of elements. Your web sites business objectives may be different from your brick and mortar business goals. For example: your web site may be focused on collecting lead data, while you store is geared toward selling your products.
- Color Theory - How color emotionally impacts viewers to inspire certain responses or actions. Certain colors make people feel different emotions toward your brand.
- Information Flow - How content and design draws clients from point to point in the site. Web content is "non-linear" and that can be confusing to viewers, unless a professional designer knows how to control their movement through your web site.
- Readability - While making a site search engine friendly, it must also be HUMAN friendly. Is your text legible and high-contrast? Is it the right size for your market? Are the lines too long? If you are not asking these and a dozen questions like thee, you need some experienced help.
- Marketability - The content must compel the viewer to perform the desired action for your web site's business goal. Is the content at the proper educational level for your market? Is your high-value prospect a college graduate and your web site reads like an elementary school primer? Is it over their heads? Is it too formal? Is there enough of it to get your point across?
- Ease of navigation - If viewers can't navigate around your site easily, they will just leave. You have about 2 seconds to capture their interest.
Many companies need to sell products directly online, expanding their potential market from regional to global. Metheney Consulting can help design an e-commerce solution for you from the process design to the look and feel that will get more sales.Back to Top>>>
Your blog's branding should be consistent with the style and branding of your web site and offline collateral. We can help design and customize your blog to give your prospects a consistent look and feel, which makes your brand more memorable when it comes time to buy.Back to Top>>>
A back-end database can make your web site more interactive and informative to prospective customers, both publishing and collecting data.Back to Top>>>
Changes in Google require that all web sites be mobile friendly in order to not lose rankings (even non-mobile web sites). With over 50% of web viewers accessing the web through mobile devices, your site needs to be responsive (adapts to mobile screens).Back to Top>>>
Online Digital Marketing Consulting Services
Search Engine Marketing (S.E.M.) or Search Engine Promotion is the combination of Pay Per Click advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other marketing tools to get more traffic to your web site. More traffic potentially means more revenue.Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is any medium or venue that builds traffic to your web site via the search engines. When you need a company to help you search engine optimize your web site, you need a Digital Marketing Consultant. You need Metheney Consulting.Back to Top>>>
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is fine-tuning your web site with the right keyword phrases so that when the search engines rank your website, you achieve higher rankings in the S.E.R.P.s (Search Engine Ranking Pages), which should equate to more revenue for your company. Fine-tuning your web site may include: analyzing keywords, editing content, re-working your code, and even designing more sales oriented landing pages.
Our PPC advertising strategies combine the business logic of Return On Investment (ROI) with the artistic mind set of writing ads that both inspire clicks & discourage unqualified viewers, saving you money & reduce your average Cost Per Click. We are among the best Adwords and Bing paid advertising agencies in Charlotte, NC. Metheney Consulting Inc. can also assist you with setting up an affiliate program which allow other web sites to sell your products & services.Back to Top>>>
Facebook: over 2.7 billion accounts (MAUs - Monthly Active USers). That's over a quarter of the planet Earth. Add Twitter & LinkedIn (among others) and you have the capability to expand your Internet footprint as never before. Let us help you make the most of your social media network strategy. Metheney Consulting can customize your Facebook pages, Twitter banners & graphics to give your social media marketing a consistent look and feel with the rest of your branding. We can help build your followers, which increases your influence over buyers.Back to Top>>>
Email broadcast campaigns are one of the most cost effective ways to reach out to your potential customers in bulk. Marketing and advertising are numbers games. The more prospects you intelligently reach out to, the larger your potential pipeline. Using specialized tools and systems, Metheney Consulting can assist you in getting the most from your emails, without using spam.From years of email marketing experience, we know how to get you the most "Opens" and "Clicks", as well as design email templates that generate traffic and sales.Back to Top>>>
While we specialize in Internet marketing campaigns, we can also support traditional marketing & advertising efforts such as direct mail, print collateral, and brand development. While not a full service ad agency, Metheney Consulting & Our Marketing Group can service most of your digital and offline marketing and advertising needs.Back to Top>>>
For more than three decades, Metheney Consulting has been designing brochures, postcards, logos and other offline collateral material. Let us use our expertise for your business. Anything that can make or save you money can be integrated into a web platform.Back to Top>>>