Search Engine Marketing (S.E.M.)
The best website in the world is WORTHLESS, if no one can find it.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (S.E.M.) (S.E.M.) uses ALL the techniques to get you more traffic from search engines!Search Engine Marketing (S.E.M.) is a combination of all the techniques used (including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising to get your web site ranked better by the search engines when someone searches for your particular keyword phrases. Search Engine Marketing (S.E.M.) is the overall term for building more traffic through search engines toward your web site. More traffic theoretically means more business*, which (theoretically) means more revenue** and more profit. *We use the word "theoretically" because you can get a huge amount of incoming traffic from the search engines, but if your site is not well designed or easy to use, the new visitors will just go away without doing what you want them to do. So while you received more traffic, it does not guarantee more business, unless your site is well designed.
OurMarketingGroup.com offers your medium sized business the ability to have part-time, in-house marketing services that can help you get more results from your web, marketing, and advertising efforts, while allowing you to focus on your core business. We can assist you achieve in four levels of the sales & marketing process.
- Increasing your traffic, getting more customers
- Converting more shoppers/viewers into sales
- Increasing sales from existing customers
- General marketing tools & services
- Search Engine Optimization - content optimizing, alt tagging, rewriting content for SEO, submitting site to search engines. Our Marketing Group can fine tune your web site to improve your rankings in the search engines which translates into more traffic which can become more sales
- Pay Per Click Bidding Keywords & Strategy - strategy analysis, review & revision. Finding the right combination of keyword phrases that most effectively maximizing your budget and draw more traffic.
- Pay-Per-Click Ad Development - developing intriguing and qualifying ads to both draw in more traffic, yet eliminate unqualified clicks, saving your money.
- Smart Email Broadcasts - professional template design, managing content/linkages, formatting content, monitoring results. Designed to draw more of your customers into the site and location, informative and interesting so they don't cancel you, spam you, or ignore your emails.
- Blog/Newsletter – design, development & updates. Matching branding of site & emails to blow/newsletter and matching content for consistency in messaging, information, specials and offers. Linking directly to products for easier sales.
- Social Media - intelligent use of new media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others can generate additional trafffic to your site
- Print Ads & Collateral - brand consistent traditional marketing designs (such as postcards, brochures etc.) that match your online branding at a fraction of the cost of traditional ad agenciesBack to top of page>>>
- More Exciting Designs - Keeping the look and feel of your web site's pages professional and exciting encourages viewers to buy
- Results Driven Content - Creative copy writing can help excite a viewer into action and increase your rankings with the search engines
- Linked Landing Pages - Pay Per Click ads, optimized rankings, and email broadcasts need to be linked to landing pages that immediately take the prospect to what they want to find and allows them to buy as soon and as easily as possible.
- Updated Specials & Content - Keeping you web site fresh and active indicates a thriving business and constantly provides new reasons for return visits and specials
- Product & Accent Photos - image optimization (for faster downloads) & placement on product and informational pages. Viewers can't touch or be close to products on the web so they need to be able to see them and get to know as much as possible. The more photographs you have of products, the more comfortable they are with buying. Also photos help break up boring text with energy and visual flair.
- Photography – if necessary, shooting digital photos of products, or locating affordable stock photos
- Email Broadcasts - professional looking and well crafted email broadcasts are a cost effective way to draw existing customers back to your location more often.
- Feature Upsell Products - It is easier and cheaper to increase a current sale than to generate a new one. Increase your profitability by allowing us to help upsell high margin items during current sales.
- Marketing Consulting - Our Marketing Group can bring 25 years of marketing and Internet experience to you business to help brainstorm with you new ideas to make you more money.
- Follow-Up Process & Tracking - a good CRM (Customer Relationship management program is invaluable. By tracking your sales and customer data, you know where you are weak and where you are making the most profit allowing you concentrate on those areas.Back to top of page>>>
- Electronic Media - design and development for presentations such as PowerPoint’s, Flash, PDF’s
- Marketing Consulting – brainstorming with 25 years of advertising & internet marketing experience
- Point of Contact – advertising sales calls can be deferred and forwarded to “Our Marketing Group”, acting as a barrier between you and advertising sales calls.Back to top of page>>>
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Campaigns
- Blog Customization & Content Development
- Web Design & Redesign
|Search Engine Optimization - Altering your content and code to make it more search-engine friendly. If the search engine algorithm likes it better, you get better rankings (and hopefully, depending on how it's done) more traffic. Some people think this "organic rankings", or natural, ranking has more validity than a paid sponsored ad. The key to this is knowing how and where to alter your content to make it into something the search engines like better. Then submitting it the proper way so the search engines don't see it as SPAM.||Pay-Per-Click Advertising - Bidding on select key words on Google and Bing search engines - is one way to get traffic to your site. If they click on your sponsored listing and go to your site, you pay whatever your bid is for that particular phrase. This can 'guarantee' top placement with the search engines. You chose a daily/monthly budget and when your daily budget runs out your sponsored listing comes down. You will see these sponsored listings along the top and right side of search engine results pages. The key to PPC strategies is developing ads (with very few characters) that both entice viewers to click while discouraging non-qualified clicks.|
|Inbound Links Google's Page Rank has an algorithm, named after one its founders (not web pages) Larry Page, this measures how many links with your specific key words link back to your web site. Google figures the more links back to your site with this keyword, the more likely that makes you an expert in that field, and subsequently gives you higher rankings.||Email Campaign - Using email to direct specific prospects to you web site. The key to this is having a mailing list that is not filled with SPAM email addresses. Recipients must "opt-in" to receive emails from you.|
Contact Metheney Consulting on web site design, developing your online marketing, social media marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (Pay-Per-Click advertising), email campaigns, pay-per-click advertising strategies, web site maintenance and development, blog development, and traditional marketing consulting on a project-by-project basis or Our Marketing Group about how they can assist you monthly as a part-time marketing department, SEO specialist, PPC experts, and web designers without the full time cost. Our Marketing Group provides digital marketing services for a fraction of the cost via monthly retainers and sliding scale hourly contracts. Call or email us at